Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Stop the World From Spinning! (My husband is sick)


My husband is sick. Probably the swine flu. He has gone from a no-nonsense, get to the point businessman to this tired, cranky, when-can-I-have-more-Tylenol person in merely an hour.
I've come to the conclusion that men fall into one of two categories when they are sick:
1. The type of man who will never admit to being sick. They never get sick. Too manly to succumb to some silly illness. This man is easy to deal with. Force him to take some meds and try to quarantine him. (Cuz you know he is walking around all stoic-I'm not sick-like, making everyone around him sick).
2. The type of man who will admit when he is sick. This man is needy. He needs you to take his temperature, needs you to make him soup. This man wants his wife to become. his. mother.
(Horrors).
Beware of the man with "The Man Cold." This video SO makes my point. Enjoy...

I'm no Florence Nightingale,
TechnoMom

No comments:

Post a Comment