Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Reebok EasyTone Shoe

I went shopping yesterday and treated myself to two new pairs of sneakers.  I haven't bought new sneakers in 3 or 4 years.  I think I had "sucker" written across my face.  But I want to tell you about one pair that I really like: the Reebok EasyTone shoe.  It's supposed to increase muscle activation right where I need some help (butt, back of thighs and calves).  I'm actually excited to say that these sneakers are comfortable.  And anything that can stimulate muscle action without me putting any effort into it is worth a try!!


NeuroticMom



2 comments:

  1. Oh i have these and they are amazing! I've toned up my butt and legs so much... i just wear them on my walk to work every day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, from the commercials I've seen, you're soon going to have a glorious bottom! Are you excited? About the glorious, toned bottom, I mean? I am! (I'm being a little skeptical, but if you really DO get a glorious bottom, you'd better email me!)

    ReplyDelete