Tuesday, November 3, 2009

It's Here - But What is It?


Illness has struck my house. I’m hoping it’s not swine flu. My youngest has a fever, headache, cough and sore throat. He says he feels "whoosy". It has to be strep or the flu.

We need to climb back into bed, relax and watch lots of television. I’m thinking Good Morning America or The Today Show (switching back and forth depending on who’s on), The View, Days of Our Lives, Martha Stewart, HGTV and the first fifteen minutes of Ellen Degeneres– love her! Oh wait that’s my "dream" sick day. I know it will be SpongeBob, The Suite Life of Zack and Cody, Witches of Waverly Place, and something on demand that he’s seen a bazillion times, etc.

I'll keep you posted.

Hoping everyone’s healthy wherever you are,
NeuroticMom

No comments:

Post a Comment