Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween Horror




Well, another Halloween has come and gone. Don't know how it was in your part of the country, but here in southeastern Pennsylvania--we had rain. Enough rain to dwindle the number of trick or treaters that came through. I've heard the same from a lot of my Facebook friends up and down the east coast: Numbers were way down this year. ( That sounded almost important ;)

And inevitably all that rain has led to one thing... leftover Halloween candy.

Now we usually have some candy leftover. But this year? An atrocious amount.
We're talking a humongous bowlful of leftover morsels of sugary, chocolaty goodness.

I am the kind of person that generally will never buy a full size candy bar. Too gluttonous.
But since last night when it became abundantly clear that we would have plenty of extra? I have eaten at least ten mini three musketeers. I wonder how many full-size candy bars that equals? At least one, right? Honestly, I do not want to know.
Two things I know: 1. We are perilously close to "holiday season." I do not need one more ounce of sugar or fat in my body before the gluttony of the holidays is upon us.
And, 2. I WANT THIS CANDY OUT OF HERE! (Any takers?)

On a Sugar High,
TechnoMom

1 comment:

  1. I know I want the candy out of my house too!

    Warmly,

    Bernie

    ReplyDelete