Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Panicking Yet?

First things first, I had to google how to spell 'panicking.'  I had it right (you better believe it), but isn't  it just one of those crazy words that just looks more wrong the longer you stare at it?

Moving on.

Why would you be panicking? Well...


Only 10 Shopping Days Left! 

(including today.  Which you should, because for every soul out there today, getting it done, there will be someone out there on Christmas Eve trying to get through the mall or thoughtfully shopping at the local CVS for that one last thing).

As for me?  Mostly done.  Waiting for the big brown truck to deliver the last of them.  Also, my husband's uncles have been adding themselves to the guest list.  Which means another run to Macy's for another sweater.  Oh, and teenage son has decided he needs more jeans and some "cool" polos (as opposed to the 'dork' polos that I buy).  Which means a stop in the most evil store of all... Hollister Co.  Seriously, I'll be popping some motrine in the parking lot before I head in there.

How about you?

Shopping used to make me happy,
TechnoMom

1 comment:

  1. you are funny.....btw, it's MOTRIN....no "E"! but you did get panicking right!

    ReplyDelete