Friday, December 25, 2009

MERRY CHRISTMAS


I went to bed last night with anticipation and sorrow.

My ten year old, soon to be eleven year old, was so excited (as were my older boys waiting for some of the gifts they knew they were getting)!  My little one still believes, even though he questions it all of the time.  He tracked where Santa was on the internet after we got home from mass and the local light show.  By 10:30pm everyone was tucked in - Santa was is Canada and heading our way.  As I put him to bed and realized how perfect life was at that moment, it dawned on me that next year will be different.  He won't believe.  But I have hope - I see in my older boys that they were just as excited this year as they have been in years passed. 

It's just another milestone, but I'm savoring this year!

Have a Merry Christmas!

NeuroticMom

No comments:

Post a Comment