Monday, July 26, 2010

Favorite Sunscreen

I use sunscreen on my face every single day of the year, without fail.  I've recently switched to a new sunscreen and I. am. in. love!

My new fave:
Neutrogena's Ultra Sheer liquid (spf 55).
It is truly sheer.  It doesn't leave my face oily.  It's like wearing your favorite moisturizer.  Once it is absorbed you don't even know it is there!  You can apply makeup on top without it getting cakey.

I have tried sooo many sunblocks over the years.  I personally use spf 30 as a minimum.  I have found that most sunscreens over 30 leave my face feeling greasy or worse, white.  Like I could star in the next Twilight film white.  Not a good look for me ( or really, anyone).

So glad I found a sunblock that works really well and doesn't feel like sunblock :)

Keeping wrinkles at bay,
TechnoMom

No comments:

Post a Comment