Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Baffled

I just ordered my son a wristband at powerbalance.com.  It's a really cool product.  A friend of his left his wristband here last week and we tried it out.  Apparently it works with your body's energy.  I know it sounds a little weird, but it really worked.  If you stand straight and put your arm out in front of you, keep your feet in a solid, stationary position and move your arm around your body as far as you can (without having the wristband on) - mark how far you were able to go.  Then, put the band on and try the same thing again.  Four out of five of us could move further around our body.  My husband did not believe it was the wristband.  But now I am seeing these things everywhere - professional athletes are giving testimonials and wearing it (it comes in different styles and colors).

My son's orange and white wristband arrives on the 16th and he's so excited.  So, we will cross our fingers and hope it's not a waste of $30.



All keep you posted,
NeuroticMom

No comments:

Post a Comment