Thursday, July 1, 2010

Funny Story

My husband and two of the boys went to the grocery store the other night to pick up a few things.  I was sick in bed with a sinus infection.  My children rarely go the the grocery store.  Why?  Because it's too much aggravation and I don't like to spend money on the things they always ask for.  It's easier to go alone!  Of course, they have to help unload the car when I get home!

Anyway, back to the story:  older son went in one direction taking what mom had said over the speaker phone in the car literally - "let them each get a few things that they want".  He went in search of the little coke glass bottles (came home with 2 six packs).  Ridiculous! My husband and other son were frustrated and just wanted to get what they needed and get the hell out of the store.  So what did they do? - hid behind a display on the son who went in search of the glass soda bottles. 

What happens? - two of the older son's girl friends came up behind them and asked where son #1 was and what my husband and son #2 were doing?  Well of course they wanted to join in the fun. Can't picture it but would have paid money to see it - my husband, fourteen year old son, a fifteen year old girl and sixteen year old girl hiding behind a display at the Acme! 

LOL,
NeuroticMom

No comments:

Post a Comment