Wednesday, October 21, 2009

BRUUUUUCE!




I had the distinct pleasure of attending my first Bruce Springsteen concert, ever, Monday night at the Philadelphia Spectrum (his 3rd night in Philly).  What a blast!  He played for over 3 hours and never showed signs of tiring.  

We bought our tickets last minute and were shocked to see that we were a mere 6 rows from the stage on the left.  Wow!  What a great venue.  I think any seat in the Spectrum is excellent... too bad it’s about to be torn down.  But I digress...

Hard to believe The Boss is sixty years old!  His voice sounded great AND, he is in amazing shape... tight black jeans, tight t-shirt - nary an ounce of fat (If you got it, flaunt it :)

He played the entire Born to Run album plus a bunch of extras and wrapped up the show with one of my faves: Rosalita!  You can see the entire playlist by clicking here.



Still Dancing in the Dark,
TechnoMom

2 comments: