Friday, September 24, 2010

I've survived the first two weeks.  The amount of things to learn is crazy, but I'm enjoying it.  The time flies by.  I just need to get over the guilt - that I won't be there for everything the kids are doing.  I told a mom that I just went back to work after sixteen years and feel guilty that I'm happy to have a job.  Her response with pure shock in her eyes, "Honey, sixteen years, don't feel guilty."  Made me laugh.

And the drama - love it.  Many women working in a busy environment is hysterical.  I sit back and observe.  Quite entertaining.

I'm more organized with meals and spending less money on things I don't need.  Although, the refrigerator water line is broken and the floor underneath is now rotted:( 

I'm going to enjoy the things that I had my kids DVR for me (Grey's Anatomy and Private Practice) and maybe watch "Wall Street" before seeing the sequel.

Have an awesome weekend,
NeuroticMom

No comments:

Post a Comment