Friday, September 10, 2010

Any free time?

The kids are now back into the school routine - doing well and off and running with another school year.  The problem - I learned about a new computer game that I have been playing in my free time - which is a little more nowadays.  It's called BookWorm.  Fantastic!  It's basically scrabble. 

Relatives introduced it to us over the Labor Day weekend.  And when I tell you that we were all sitting around the computer playing it, I kid not.  It was frustrating - with many thoughts and ideas flying at once.  However, playing by yourself or with one of your kids is great.  Check it out at PopCap Games.  You can download a free sample and buy the game to have handy at anytime:) for $19.95.  Young and old and for all of us between - loads of fun.

My high score - 325,840.  Father-in-law and help:) - 664,440.  Game on!


Have fun,
NeuroticMom

No comments:

Post a Comment