Monday, September 13, 2010

Excited!

I'm starting a new chapter in my life tomorrow.  I am going back to work (P/T) after being home with my children for the last sixteen years.  Excited and I have to say - not nervous.  I'll be working for a busy dermatologist's office that my family has been going to for the last eight years.  I feel at home and am ready for the challenge to learn "the ropes".  I don't need a fancy job title.  My goal is to be busy.  This will definitely take care of that.  My husband has a job that can work around my hours (most of the time), my oldest will be driving soon and my youngest is in sixth grade.  It's time.  I used to be a nervous person - motherhood has prepared me for this new adventure.  Nothing's harder or more rewarding than being home with the children.  I'm hoping for a positive experience that will make everyone more independent.

I'm organized, don't want any office drama.  I want to work and come home to my family, and of course make a little bit of money.

I'll keep you posted,
NeuroticMom

1 comment:

  1. CONGRATULATIONS! S told me earlier and it really sounds like the PERFECT fit! Lucky you!

    ReplyDelete