Sunday, August 15, 2010

Snack Time!

I like a little snack.  Especially when I'm sitting on my deck drinking this:

 I'm not a huge fan of fatty snacks because I like to do this alot.

I am also a huge fan of the Hungry Girl, (a eat-well, but do it with low-cal, low-fat, guru).
So channeling my inner Hungry Girl, this is what I came up with:

Get a round of this:

                                           


Only 35 calories per wedge! ( And one wedge goes a LONG way ;)


Next get a box of these:
Nabisco Wheat Thins: Fiber Selects Garden Vegetable Baked Snack Crackers, 7.5 Oz
You can eat FIFTEEN crackers for 120 calories (with 4g of fat and 5 grams of Fiber!)

I can't even eat a full serving--it's so yummy & filling!  One wedge of cheese and 10-12 crackers is a perfect snack with  a bottle of wine.

Now you know how I'm spending the rest of my summer nights :)
TechnoMom



No comments:

Post a Comment