Monday, August 23, 2010

A Great Idea. Why didn't I think of that?

Sometimes you hear something, and it's so simplistic and so basic, and you think "How did I not think of that???"
This is one of those things.  While trolling through some craft blogs I stumbled upon a post titled 'easy mopping.'  And that, right there, grabbed my attention.  I have a lot of tiled floor throughout my house.  With 3 boys and 1 yellow lab I am constantly cleaning up some kind of tracked in mess.  So anything that might make that job 'easy'?  Yeah, you have my attention.


This comes from Rachel over at Holy Craft.  Rachel, you are a genius.  Thank you for sharing your genius with the world:

I just take this old Swiffer that I picked up in the free box at a garage sale
grab one of my old washcloths, and poke all four corners into the little swiffer holes
and have at it! I usually use a wet rag for mopping and sometimes throw some vinegar into some warm water. When you are done mopping, just throw the dirty rag in the washing machine and that's it!


Easy peasy!  I already own a swiffer mop.  And I hate buying refills.  (which is why I n-e-v-e-r use it ;)  Can't wait to try this out.  Be sure to visit Rachel over at Holy Craft and check out her talented craft ideas too.  Thanks Rachel!


Waiting for a mess,
TechnoMom

2 comments:

  1. Great idea! I hate spending all that money on refills...they have it made!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ηeгe are 6 rеasons to vote your free dating because you don't have to be priced in yet.

    ReplyDelete