Saturday, May 15, 2010

How'd They Do That?

My son went to a pool party Thursday afternoon.  Well before I left from dropping him off, he approached me with, "Mom, I have a little problem."  He had jumped into the pool with his cell phone in the pocket.  Guess what mom had said before he went to the party - "Leave you're cell phone here."  He's jumped into a pool twice (in previous years) with the cell phone.

Thursday night my husband and son found the insurance policy for the phone and ordered a new one for the $50 charge (which my son is paying).  They ordered it after 9:00pm Thursday night.  The order confirmation said next day delivery - yeah right!  Hold on to your thoughts - my son was rollerblading on the driveway at 8:45am (no school that day - have no idea why he was up and out that early when he didn't have to be).  In he came with a package - the CELL PHONE.  How the hell did we get it from Kentucky less than 12 hours after we placed the new order? 

Now I know that I don't know too much about the real world, staying home and raising my children, but even my husband was flabbergasted.  Thank you Verizon!

Amazed,
NeuroticMom







No comments:

Post a Comment