Monday, January 25, 2010

Wet Weather Necessity

It is pouring rain here in SE Pennsylvania.  Depsite the fact that today would be a great day to not go anywhere and just stay inside, life does go on.  The dog must be walked, and I must make my daily stop at the grocery store for more milk & necessities.  
I will not leave the house without these: 
super-cute rain boots
Hunter Rain Boots - photo
I bought my first pair of "wellies" four years ago.  I absolutely hate when the hem of my pants gets wet in the rain.  And that awful feeling when you step in a puddle with sneakers on?   Forget about it!


My first pair came straight from England, a pair of Funky Wellingtons.  They were bright pink and I absolutely L O V E D them.  Until the dog ate them.  Now I own a pair of Kate Spade Riley's in bright green (purchased @zappos.com). 

Wellies were not so easy to find 4 years ago (I hopped on that trend at the right time!) Now they are available everywhere.  Amazon.com, zappos.com, Target.  You name it.


So if you can't stand going out in rainy weather and having damp, sloshy feet; buy a pair of wellies!  You'll stay dry and be fashionably in style at the same time :)


Stomping in puddles,
TechnoMom

No comments:

Post a Comment